WP QR Creator Created by Wistow. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: What is a QR Code?QR or Quick Response Codes are a type of two-dimensional barcode that can be read using smartphones and dedicated QR reading .
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0
- Compatible with: None
- Compatible browsers: IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- High resolution: None
Please post any feature requests in the comments section!
WP QR Creator WordPress Plugin
What is a QR Code?
QR or Quick Response Codes are a type of two-dimensional barcode that can be read using smartphones and dedicated QR reading devices.
QR codes are huge in Japan and across the East, and are slowly beginning to become commonplace in the West. The scope of use for QR codes is huge, particularly for the marketing and advertising of products, brands & services.
Easily add QR Codes to your WordPress website with WP QR Creator!
- Create QR Codes in any post or page
- QR Codes are added via a custom [qrcode] shortcode
- Supports all types of QR Codes (URL, email, vCard etc)
- User friendly interface
- Powered by jQuery
- Widget support to add QR Codes to your themes sidebars
- Supports multiple instances of the same widget
- Based on the Google Charts API