WooCommerce USAePay Payment Gateway Created by oragon. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: This extension allows you to accept standard payments , subscriptions and recurring payments in WooCommerce via USAePay.USA ePay is an ECI Certified, Real-Time, Credit Card Processing Gateway. Secure, Fast and Reliable, the USA ePay Gateway is a vital solution to help your merchants process Credit .
You can use this WooCommerce USAePay Payment Gateway on WordPress category for e-commerce, ecommerce, epay, extension, payment gateway, plugin, Recurring Payments, subscriptions, usaepay, woocommerce, wordpress and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3
- Compatible with: WooCommerce 2.5, WooCommerce 2.4.x, WooCommerce 2.3.x, WooCommerce 2.2.x, WooCommerce 2.1.x
- Compatible browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
- High resolution: No
- Files included: HTML, PHP
This extension allows you to accept standard payments , subscriptions and recurring payments in WooCommerce via USAePay.
USA ePay is an ECI Certified, Real-Time, Credit Card Processing Gateway.
Secure, Fast and Reliable, the USA ePay Gateway is a vital solution to help your merchants process Credit Card Transactions online from anywhere in the world.
Set Shop Hour(s) Day(s) and Timezone
- Secure, Fast and Reliable Checkout Process
- Accepts Major Credit Cards – Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®
- Option to set Merchant Source Key and PIN.
- Option to select Transaction Processing Command Types.
- Option to enabled Accepted Card Logos.
- Option to set auto update order status after payment complete.
- Option to set send customer recurring billing receipt.
Easy Extension Settings
- Enabled – this setting will enable the gateway which will be used by customers to checkout.
- Title – this setting will appear for the payments during checkout. this will be shown on the page- Order Received.
- Description – this will appear under the setting – Title, during customer’s checkout.Please note that once environment is not “Production” a “Sandbox” notice will be shown.
- Return Url – used to choose Return Page or Thank you page.
- Environment – this setting is used to post transactions to.
You can either set this to:
a) Production – if you are using Payment Gateway Production / Live Account
b) Sandbox – if you are using Payment Gateway Sandbox / Test Account
= 1.2.2 (29 march 16) =
- Source PIN Settings Implemented.
- Log Events Request and Response for debugging Implemented.
= 1.1.1 (25 june 14) =
- Support Subscription and Recurring Payments ( Requires: WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin 1.4.5 or higher )
- New settings implemented option to select ( processing or completed ) auto update/changed the order status after payment complete.
- New settings implemented option to select Transaction Processing Command types.
- New settings implemented option to set Enable/Disable USAePay Accepted Card Logos.
- New settings implemented option to set send customer recurring billing receipt.
= 1.0.1 (12 june 14) =
- “Fatal error: Can’t use method return value in write context” has been fixed for WooCommerce version 2.1.11 .
= 1.0 (9 june 14) =
- Initial release version