Smart Sidebars Slider Created by GDragoN. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Smart Sidebars Slider is a WordPress plugin that can add one or more extra sidebars (for widgets or any other content) that will be hidden behind the tab on left or right side of the screen. You can add one or more sidebars and control their visibility across different WordPress .
- Video preview resolution: 1280×720
- Software version: WordPress 4.6.1, WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0
- Compatible with: BuddyPress 2.5.x, BuddyPress 2.4.x, BuddyPress 2.3.x, WooCommerce 2.3.x, WooCommerce 2.2.x, WooCommerce 2.1.x, WooCommerce 2.0.x, Jigoshop 1.9.x, bbPress 2.5.x, bbPress 2.4.x
- Compatible browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- High resolution: None
Smart Sidebars Slider is a WordPress plugin that can add one or more extra sidebars (for widgets or any other content) that will be hidden behind the tab on left or right side of the screen. You can add one or more sidebars and control their visibility across different WordPress pages.
Content for sidebars and basic features
These sidebars behave like standard sidebars, and you can add widgets into all new sidebars from standard WordPress Widgets panel. If you need it for some custom content, you can add any HTML/PHP content or use filters to add any content inside sidebar. You can set custom rules to control on which pages each sidebar will be shown, you have built in simple styler to create custom styles for sidebars, you can control open/close animation for sidebars and much more.
One or more sidebars on both screen sides
You can add one or more new sidebars that will be hidden behind the tab (custom text, icons, any HTML). Click on the tab will slide out the sidebar. You can customize rules for each sidebar activation, so it can be displayed only on some pages (archives, single posts and more). Or you can use filter to fine tune where the sidebar is displayed.
Main sidebars slider features
- Add one or more extra sidebars
- Control sidebars position (left / right side of the screen)
- Control sidebars size, tab content and size
- Control visibility rules for each sidebar
- Control sidebars size, tab content and size
- Sidebar content can be custom HTML/PHP
- Auto position tabs for sidebars
Sidebars editor to setup sidebars and adjust display rules
Main sidebars editor allows you to quickly add, copy or delete sidebars. You have main editor to setup how the sidebar will look like, and extra editor for setting up display rules.
Additional sidebars slider features
- Uses nanoScroller as sidebars replacement
- Uses jQuery Easing for extra animation effects
- 6 built in styles for sidebars
Create custom color styles to use for sidebars
To create your own color schemes for sidebars, you can use simple style builder. But, if you need more, you can always add fully custom CSS styles (more in developers guide).
Other Plugin Features Included
- Includes PDF for user and developer guide in plugin package ‘docs’ directory.
- Support for Multisite WordPress mode, each website can set plugin on it’s own.
- Support for translation and includes POT file.
System and WordPress Requirements
- PHP 5.3 or newer
- WordPress 4.0 or newer
- For styling content inside the slider sidebars, plugin has default set of styles. If you don’t like the way that looks with your theme, you need to adjust slider sidebar styling for your theme.
- Included simple styler feature allows you to setup different things for the sidebar styling, and if you need more than that to adjust sidebar style, you need to add your own custom CSS.
Plugin contains PDF user guide in the plugin package, inside the ‘documents’ directory. Check out this document to get information on plugin options, usage and more.
Version 2.7 / 2016.10.05.
- Changed: all CSS files are using better minification
- Changed: updated all translation strings in POT file
- Changed: requires WordPress 4.0 or newer
- Changed: plugin is fully tested with PHP 7.0
- Update: Smart Tab Drawer v3.1
- Update: minicolors.js library updated to 2.2.4
- Fixed: hidding sidebar on front page when using static page
- Fixed: full height override for right sidebars not working
Version 2.6.5 / 2016.05.17.
- Update: Update: Several styling updates for the admin interface
- Update: nanoScroller.js library updated to 0.8.7
- Update: Now loading new FontAwesome 4.6.3
Version 2.6.1 / 2015.05.31.
- Fix: Sidebars list reordering not working with drag to last row