Shoutbox Magazine Created by Kriesi. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Shoutbox has features such as High Resolution: No, Widget Ready: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Compatible With: WPML, Software Version: WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, Columns: 2 .
You can use this Shoutbox Magazine on WordPress category for clean, editorial, magazine, mega menu, megamenu, multiple images, news, self hosted, semantic, seo, slideshow, video, vimeo, youtube and another uses.
- Files included: Layered PNG, Layered PSD, PHP Files, HTML Files, CSS Files, JS Files
- Documentation: Well Documented
- Layout: Fixed
- Software version: WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1
- Compatible with: WPML
- Compatible browsers: IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- Framework: None
- High resolution: No
- Widget ready: Yes
- Columns: 2
Nov 1st Update: we have updated the framework folder across all of our WordPress Themes for security and new functionality! Read more about the Changes at the bottom of the Page. Updating is highly recommended!
Shoutbox is a minimal Magazine and Blog Theme, that uses a very elegant Featured Slider for news presentation. It is built on one of the most flexible WordPress Themes on Themeforest. With the help of a dynamic Template Builder you can create stunning page layouts without any coding knowledge. Yet if you are a developer eager to create your own PHP files the theme supports you as well with a very structured folder and file system. It has a unique built in slideshow manager (no plugins needed), supports both self hosted videos as well as vimeo, youtube, etc and comes with a content importer for faster setup.
- Built with best practices in mind (HTML5, CSS3, SEO Optimized Semantic Code)
- Featured Posts slider based on categories
- Multiple preview images per post
- Any Number of Slideshows possible
- Mega Menus
- Supports Videos form any major video hostung service as well as self hosted HTML5 Videos with flash fallback
- Template Builder for unique page layouts
- No plugins needed whatsoever, everything is included within the theme
- Built on my very own Avia Framework, one of the most advanced Frameworks on Themeforest
- Visual Shortcode editor with preview function
- Color picker options for any number of gorgeous color settings. Also calculates secondary colors automatically so you cant do anything wrong with your color scheme
- Unqiue Sidebars for each page/category possible
- Extensive User Manual, short videos and professional theme support by me and my theme to fix any kind of problems
- PSDs included
Feel free to ask me and my dedicated support team at my support forum at http://www.kriesi.at/support.
16.000 posts in the forum do speak a clear language: we do care about your problem
The reasons I have chosen to use my own forum are quite simple: Themeforest support threads are not searchable. Since most questions are asked over and over again a searchable forum will make it possible that you dont even need to wait for my response, because its already there. Second Reason: people can’t respond to each other at themeforest to help each other out, while I am busy with other tasks. Third Reason: it is very inconvenient for me to check multiple places if support requests where made (here at themeforest, my themeforest mail account, my websites mail account, facebook group, twitter etc) Therefore I decided to channel those requests at one place and make it available to everyone so all of you guys can benefit.
External scripts and resources used:
- lightbox plugin
- Cufon Font replacement
- some psd files by Orman Clark
- flickr creative commons library pictures by: codyR, kretyen, mescon, obskura, freya23, amir K, Tambako the Jaguar, jaeWalk
Please note that you need to run at least php 5.1.6 to use the theme. Earlier versions might still work but the lowest I could test yet was 5.1.6
Update: 2014 August 27
This release ensures WordPress 4.0 compatibility and fixes by making our framework ready for the latest jQuery version
Please update - file: style.css - folder: framework