Mission – Crowdfunding and Commerce for Churches Created by Net-Labs. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Mission has features such as High Resolution: No, Widget Ready: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Compatible With: WooCommerce 2.0.x, Software Version: WordPress 4.2, Columns: 2 .
You can use this Mission – Crowdfunding and Commerce for Churches on WordPress category for charity, church, crowd funding, donations, e-commerce, ignition, ignition deck, itunes, kickstarter, non-profit, plugin, podcasting, woocommerce and another uses.
- Files included: Layered PSD, PHP Files, HTML Files, CSS Files, JS Files
- Documentation: Well Documented
- Layout: Responsive
- Software version: WordPress 4.2
- Compatible with: WooCommerce 2.0.x
- Compatible browsers: IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- Framework: None
- High resolution: No
- Widget ready: Yes
- Columns: 2
Responsive Mega-Theme for Churches
Mission is a church theme offering everything that a church would ever need, from podcasting to calendars to commerce and funding, mission aims to provide an advanced one stop solution for your church.
08 SEPT 2014 version 1.0.4
- Fix: WordPress 4.0 Compatibility
17 APRIL 2014 version 1.0.3
- Fix: WordPress 3.9 Compatibility
5 August 2013 version 1.0.2
- Fix: Ignitiondeck multible product bug
- Fix: Woothemes tabbing bug.
- Fix: WordPress 3.6 Compatibility.
18 Jun 2013 version 1.0.1
- Fix: Youtube icon not showing in social links
- Fix: Incorrect update message
- Fix: Calendar not always saving occurence correctly.
- Fix: Gallery Bug on Internet Explorer 8 and 9.
- Fix: Google font list not updating on some server configurations.
- Add: Instagram and foursquare social icons
- Add: Child Theme Files
- Add: Child Theme setup video’s
- Add: Twitter token setup video’s
- Update: Twitter APi update.
This update mainly focusses on Updating the Framework to function properly with the latest Twitter APIand the deprecation of version 1.1