iShare jQuery Sharing Buttons for WordPress Created by yougapi. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: This is a social sharing and bookmarking button for WordPress. It’s powered by jQuery and offers a way to your visitors to share your content with friends on their different social .
You can use this iShare jQuery Sharing Buttons for WordPress on WordPress category for add this, bookmark, facebook, jQuery social plugin, like button, share, share this, sharing button, social sharing, twitter and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0
- High resolution: No
- Compatible browsers: IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
This is a social sharing and bookmarking button for WordPress. It’s powered by jQuery and offers a way to your visitors to share your content with friends on their different social networks.
Get more traffic to your blog by letting your users spread your content. This plugin is also highly customizable and can be integrate very easily on the pages or posts of your choice.
– Major social websites supported (including Facebook, Twitter)
– Facebook Like, Twitter Tweet and Google +1 native buttons supported
– 2 type of display: button or inline (permanent visible buttons)
– Shortcode support to add the ishare anywhere on posts or pages
– Define precisely the pages or posts that should contain the sharing buttons
– You can have the sharing box appear on a mouse hover, or on a click
– Easily choose which social websites to activate
– Numerous other possibles customization
Latest version: v1.6
15 July 2013
– Added support for Pinterest
19 Aug 2011
– Added the print button to enable the printing functionality.
10 Aug 2011
– Fixed a minor bug about a broken image appearing when no socials icons are selected.
11 July 2011
– Added dynamic title support for Tweet button and the other sharing buttons.
– Fixed a bug related to Facebook Like buttons counter from the blog summary page.
9 July 2011
– Added Google plusone button support with 10 possible languages.
8 July 2011
– Ability to display the sharing icons permanently in the pages/posts (inline display).
– Added a way to integrate the iShare with a shortcode.
– AJAX loading of the inline sharing buttons for a better user experience.