- Files included: PHP Files, Ecwid CSS Files, CSS Files, JS Files
- Documentation: Well Documented
- Layout: Responsive
- Software version: WordPress 4.6.1, WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9
- Compatible with: Facebook, WPML, WooCommerce 2.6.x, WooCommerce 2.5, WooCommerce 2.4.x, WooCommerce 2.3.x, WooCommerce 2.2.x, Events Calendar, Visual Composer 4.11.x, Visual Composer 184.108.40.206, Visual Composer 4.9.x, Visual Composer 4.9, Visual Composer 4.8.x, Visual Composer 4.7.4, Ecwid, Bootstrap 3.x
- Compatible browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- Framework: None
- High resolution: Yes
- Widget ready: Yes
- Columns: 2
HEALTHFLEX is a Premium Medical & Healthcare WordPress Theme, focused on medical, wellness and other health related projects. It is suited for: Medical Clinic, Health Coach, Healthcare Professionals, Health Care, Physicians, Doctors, Dentist, Dental Clinics, Veterinarians, Hospitals, Health Clinics, Pediatricians, Gynecologists, Diet & Beauty Specialists, Nutritionists, Dietitians, Personal Trainers, Fitness Coaches, Health Bloggers and Yoga Professionals. It is so flexible that can serve any Health Care Business Site Project as well!
The design is based on bold colors, fine typography, and large photography. It is fully responsive and optimized for speed on all devices and browsers. Includes special features like appointment forms, departments, services, price plans, team members, CV, testimonials, newsletter forms, knowledge base library and articles, news and many more!
- WPML (Translation Ready) and WooCommerce ready.
- Ecwid Shopping Cart ready.
- Seamless integration with Google Maps, Twitter and Flickr APIs.
- With Contact Form 7 and Mailchimp support built in, you can easily create newsletter and subscription forms in seconds.
- Responsive Design
- Extreme Flexibility
- Powerful Page options
- Unlimited Color Variations
- Unlimited custom Sidebars
- Google Web Fonts
- OWL sliders
- Before & After Image Compare Functionality shortcode
- Parallax Backgrounds
- Video Backgrounds
- WoW CSS3 animation Library
- Lightbox functionality
- AJAX page loading functionality
- Thematic Icon Libraries | We have 3 Libraries by default
- Posts Grid shortcode
- Buttons with icons
- Teaser Box shortcode
- Price Plans shortcode
- Team Members shortcode and CV custom post type
- Testimonials shortcode and custom post type
- Knowledge-base library Alphabetical Index shortcode and custom post type
- Contact and Appointment forms
- Responsive Fixed Ratio Elements (16:9, 4:3, 1:1 and more)
- Custom Plethora Widgets
- One Pager functionality included
- Sticky or Fixed Menu
- Hover or Click menu option
- One-Click Demo Imports
- SEO Friendly Clean Code
- Compatible with Yoast SEO plugin
- Compatible with WP Cache plugins such as WP Super Cache and W3 Total Cache
- Activate/deactivate unneeded post types, shortcodes and widgets.
- Advanced Child Theme Functionality: Quickly override existing features with a simple copy-paste in your Child Theme.
- Full compatibility with PHP 7.0. PHP 7.0 equals to significantly faster loading times, better memory management and improved security.
- Full Online Documentation
- FAST Support and Updates
Useful information regarding Visual Composer plugin
Plethora Themes is legally authorized by the plugin author ( WPBakery ) to distribute the fully featured Visual Composer plugin along with this theme. Technical support for theme bundled Visual Composer plugin is provided solely by Plethora Themes. Plugin updates are provided via the theme, meaning that the latest approved Visual Composer plugin version will always be included on each theme update ( related admin notices appear, so you will not miss it! ).
– The images that are presented in the demo are not distributed by the theme and are not included in the package that you download, due to copyright issues.
– This theme requires PHP v5.4 or newer. Unfortunately we cannot ignore the fact that older versions are outdated and non secure. We always advise to switch to the latest version available ( v5.6 or even better the v7.0 )
ver. 1.4.6 [ 17/09/2016 ]
- NEW: Advanced support for The Events Calendar plugin- NEW: Added Envato Market plugin, that allows easier updates for Envato products ( themes & plugins )- UPDATE: Visual Composer to 4.12.1 version- UPDATE: Minor improvements for the Demo Importer functionality- FIX: Added missing info from style.css, that would cause problems on some multilingual installations- FIX: WooCommerce shortcodes display issue and some responsive layout improvements- FIX: Removing native drop down icons for IE select elements- FIX: Fixing special characters that were not being displayed in the Slider buttons- FIX: Disabled dropdown menu hover functionality on mobile view- FIX: Custom sidebars limit, previously set to 10, now is set to 100 records- FIX: Some typos for the owlslider init JS script configuration ( mouse drag, touch drag and lazy load options )
ver. 1.4.5 [12/07/2016]
- NEW: Added Google Maps API key field in theme options to meet latest Google Map API policy changes.- FIX: Slider arrows displayed normally- FIX: Other microfixes
ver. 1.4.4 [06/07/2016]
- NEW: Single Doctor demo added!- UPDATE: Visual Composer to 4.12 version- UPDATE: Removed footer info bar height option- UPDATE: Added extra class field in Classic Post / Teaser Box shortcodes- UPDATE: Added Design Options tab and extra class field in Fixed Ratio Media / Pricing Plan / Testimonials Slider shortcodes- UPDATE: Added a date display option for Latest News widget- FIX: Teaser box issue with button display- FIX: Third level menu works fine.- FIX: Demo Importer micro fixes- FIX: Google Maps displays custom marker images correctly- FIX: Folded section styling issue
ver. 1.4.3 [28/04/2016]
- UPDATE: Icons Library functionality that allowed uploading your own icon fonts was dropped, due to lots of support tickets containing unexpected issues with several non WP-friendly hosts. Please make sure that you reset the 'Theme Options > Advanced > Icons Library' section after update. The feature will continue to work, serving our preset libraries but any custom ones will not work. Existing customers that find this functionality crucial for their projects, may address to our support to provide them a child theme patch that will recover the feature as it worked until now. - UPDATE: Visual Composer to 220.127.116.11 version
ver. 1.4.2 [15/04/2016]
- UPDATE: Compatibility tasks for WP 4.5- UPDATE: Visual Composer to 4.11.2 version. Contains fix for WP 4.5 issue.- FIX: New comments name field issue fixed ( thanks to Jean Leal, #2313 )- FIX: Slider dropdown field is working as expected on WPML translations ( thanks to studiocreation, #2323 )- FIX: Social icons switch for Profiles Grid shortcode is working- FIX: Align issue Heading Group shortcode- FIX: Other microfixes
ver. 1.4.1 [05/04/2016]
- UPDATE: Dropped support for PHP 5.3. Read more here . PHP 5.3 installations will continue to function, but will not be technically supported.- UPDATE: Rebuilt for Terms Index shortcode class to support multilingual terms- UPDATE: Added 'Design Options' tab and improved VC options panel layout for shortcodes: Classic Post, Button, Newsletter form, Heading Group and Terms Index...all the rest shortcodes will follow on next update- UPDATE: Visual Composer to 4.11.1 version- FIX: Blog search works fine- FIX: Profiles Grid shortcode fix for profiles display order ( thanks to dpicot68, #2252 )- FIX: Buttons' text transform works fine
ver. 1.4 [15/03/2016]
- NEW: Health Coach Demo content added - NEW: Demo importer tool added. Demo import is easy now!- UPDATE: Visual Composer to 4.11 version- UPDATE: Plethora Features Library to 1.4 version- UPDATE: Added slider configuration for Testimonial Slider shortcode- UPDATE: Added RTL option for Media panel slider / Testimonial shortcode slider- UPDATE: Eliminated a single PHP 7.0 deprecate notice- UPDATE: Language .pot file updated- FIX: Webfont Medical Icons, all icons working fine ( thanks to davekjazz, #2146 )- FIX: Animate CSS fixes for Safari ( thanks to davekjazz, #2144 )- FIX: Media Panel Slider text fields display HTML properly ( thanks to comfortcommunication, #2134 )- FIX: Teaser box button switch works fine on Firefox
ver. 1.3.1 [23/02/2016]
- UPDATE: Some improvements for top bar default and custom text functionality. Thank you PeterHoppe!- UPDATE: Various minor design and admin UI improvements.- FIX: Improvements for Icon Libraries module that will eliminate some issues with self-signed SSL installations.- FIX: Testimonial slider shortcode issue when displayed a single testimonial post.
ver. 1.3 [18/02/2016]
- UPDATE: Added authentication support for remote calls used on Icons Library. Will fix several tickets arrived with fatal errors on password protected staging installations.- UPDATE: Updated PFL plugin to 1.3- FIX: Minor improvements & fixes.- NOTE: Visual Composer plugin should not produce notices for manual updates, we are responsible for keeping up with this. Nevertheless, those notices are produced, an issue that we have have already forwarded to the plugin author who informed us that is working for a fix. Since the latest VC 4.10 does not include a fix for this issue and the plugin's main functionality is not affected, we decided to wait for the next update that will resolve this. Thanks for your patience!
ver. 1.2 [06/02/2016]
- NEW: Added support for Ecwid Shopping Cart plugin.- NEW: Added advanced support for user created custom post types ( i.e. CPTs created programmatically or using a plugin such as Custom Post Type UI ). A dedicated options tab will be added on Theme Options for each CPT you create.- UPDATE: Updated PFL plugin to 1.2- UPDATE: .POT files updated.- FIX: Minor fixes for profile page layout and profiles grid shortcode.Popup window functionality works fine.- NOTE: Visual Composer plugin should not produce notices for manual updates, we are responsible for keeping up with this. Nevertheless, those notices are produced, an issue that we have have already forwarded to the plugin author who informed us that is working for a fix. Since the latest VC 4.9.2 does not include a fix for this issue and the plugin's main functionality is not affected, we decided to wait for the next update that will resolve this. Thanks for your patience!
ver. 1.1 [25/01/2016]
- UPDATED: added admin notice for PHP 5.2 hosting packages ( thanks to Mr Gonzalez, ticket #1974 )- FIX: array call fix causing fatal error on PHP 5.3 hosting packages ( PFL )
ver. 1.0 [15/01/2016]
- Initial launch