Dropout – Creative Multi-Purpose Theme Created by gfxbucket. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Dropout has features such as High Resolution: Yes, Widget Ready: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Compatible With: Bootstrap 3.x, Software Version: WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, Columns: 4+ .
You can use this Dropout – Creative Multi-Purpose Theme on WordPress category for agency, blog, clean, creative, design, dropout, elegant, freelancer, gallery, grid, masonry, minimal, portfolio, showcase, video and another uses.
- Files included: Layered PSD, PHP Files, CSS Files, JS Files, PSD
- Documentation: Well Documented
- Layout: Responsive
- Software version: WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3
- Compatible with: Bootstrap 3.x
- Compatible browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- Framework: None
- High resolution: Yes
- Widget ready: Yes
- Columns: 4+
Main Theme Features
One-Click Demo Import: Import all demo content and set your web site to look the same as our demo site in one single click.
Drag and Drop Page Builder: It easy to build responsive grid-based page content that adapts to mobile devices with pixel perfect accuracy. It’s a whole new dimension to content creation that’ll help you create page much faster.
Translation Ready: Our theme is fully prepared to be translated to your language using mo/po files.
Slider Revolution: the powerful Slider Revolution WordPress plugin comes with the theme. Slider Revolution is an All-purpose Slide Displaying Solution that allows for showing almost any kind of content with highly customizable transitions, effects and custom animations
Child Theme Ready: start customizing our theme even further with a child theme. We have included a dummy child theme that serves as a great starting point.
Customizable Headers: Each page can have it’s own custom header type and own custom menu. You can choose between 6 header types and can set the menu to be sticky or static.
Footer Types: you can choose from 2 styles (modern, classic), but you have the option to change the layout (modern, 3 columns or 4 columns) to fit your site.
Fully Responsive: Dropout is fully responsive, which means it works perfectly on all screen sizes and mobile devices.
Portfolio Posts AJAX: Portfolio posts can be opened in either a separate page or inline by using AJAX.
Portfolio Views: 3 or 4 columns, masonry, boxed or full screen.
Smooth Scroll: we have included smooth scroll for a better scrolling experience.
Retina Ready: all template elements are retina ready, so they will look crisp on any device.
Browser Compatibility: this template supports all the major browsers including IE9+, Chrome, Safari, Firefox.
Contact Form 7 plugin: is included and styled for theme.
Version 1.1.4 – Aug 4, 2016:
- added: Google Maps API option- added: Google Maps style option- fixed: accordion styling issues on blog posts
Version 1.1.3 – June 4, 2016:
- added: new Instagram API compatibility
Version 1.1.2 – April 27, 2016:
- fixed: WordPress 4.5 compatibility issues
Version 1.1.1 – October 14, 2015:
- added: the option to add video to portfolio post- added: lightbox for portfolio posts- changed: the Section full screen element (IMPORTANT: the element has been completely changed, backup content of the element before updating)- fixed: JS and CSS bugs
Version 1.1.0 – August 26, 2015:
- fixed: portfolio load more issue when not logged in
Version 1.0.9 – August 11, 2015:
- changed: social links now open in new tab- added: portfolio_custom_url option for portfolio posts- added: new version of the demo importer. The new version allows you to import each demo individually.- fixed: button footer styling
Version 1.0.8 – July 28, 2015:
- fixed: portfolio ordering issue
Version 1.0.7 – July 25, 2015:
- added: 'Gfxbucket Video' element- added: 'Gfxbucket Visual Editor' element- added: 'Recent Posts Custom URL' option- fixed: small style fixes
Version 1.0.6 – July 21, 2015:
- fixed: portfolio posts issue- added: 'Post Pages Type' option (allows you to change the layout for archive, search, tag and category pages)- added: 'Other Icons' option (allows the usage of all Font Awesome social icons)- added: button hover description on portfolio AJAX navigation- changed: order of next/previous buttons- changed: the portfolio filter / load more button for individual categories (better filtering)
Version 1.0.5 – July 15, 2015:
- added 'Gfxbucket Gallery' element- added support for WordPress gallery- added 'External URL' option on elements that support images- added 'Background Video External URL' on rows- added theme defined layouts (Contact Page, About Page and Section Scrolling)- added options to set default (global) sidebars- added support for images, style text, etc. in Accordion and Tab elements (usage of TinyMCE)- added option to remove spacing between breadcrumbs and content- fixed side navigation logo issue- fixed portfolio AJAX issue (dynamic posts not opening lightbox)- fixed no avatar styling and spacing issues- fixed translation issue- fixed side navigation portfolio content issue- fixed several issues with breadcrumbs- fixed portfolio filtering issue- fixed styling issue with Revolution Slider when navigation toggle- changed 'Masonry with spacing' layout
Version 1.0.4 – May 26, 2015:
- fixed: Instagram issue- fixed: Twitter follow button- fixed: side navigation logo issue- added: image/icon support for the counter element
Version 1.0.3 – May 19, 2015:
- fixed: custom CSS specificity issue- fixed: anchor navigation issue when using sub pages- fixed: blurry text issue on portfolio hover- changed: plugins activate automatically on installation via TGM- added: accordion and tabs support shortcodes, new shortcodes added ([image], [link], [paragraph])- added: portfolio short description custom field supports shortcodes- added: additional portfolio widget/shortcode options (ordering, hover content)- added: plugin updater for our shortcodes/widgets plugin (this is the last time you will need to update it manually, then the update will be available via the WordPress admin area)- updated: 3rd party plugins
Version 1.0.2 – April 23, 2015:
-fixed: content categories issue-fixed: portfolio cover and custom fields issue-updated: TGM Plugin Activation class (updated to fix the 'XSS Vulnerability')- fixed: issue 'Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘[’' that was caused due to newer PHP array syntax
Version 1.0.2 – Jun 17, 2016:
- added: new Instagram API compatibilityInstagram requires you to use an access token in order to show your account. Navigate to http://www.zmthemes.com/instagram to get your access token.Make sure to also update the theme plugin.
Sources and Credits
Please Note: All images are just used for Preview Purpose Only. They are not part of the theme and NOT included in the final purchase files.
- jQuery Instagram
- jQuery Parallax
- Slider Revolution Responsive jQuery Plugin
- jQuery Validation Plugin
- Smooth Scroll Plugin
- jQuery Waypoints