Advanced Activity Widget Created by Broady. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Advanced Activity Widget Adds an advanced resposnive tabbed widget box to your sidebar giving users the ability to display your WordPress latest comments, most recent posts, most popular posts of all time and WordPress tag .
You can use this Advanced Activity Widget on WordPress category for accordion, display comments, interactive, jquery, latest posts, modern, plugin, popular posts, post views, recent posts, tabs, tag cloud, thumbnails, widget, wordpress and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0
- Compatible with: None
- Compatible browsers: IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- High resolution: Yes
Advanced Activity Widget – WordPress Plugin
Advanced Activity Widget Adds an advanced resposnive tabbed widget box to your sidebar giving users the ability to display your WordPress latest comments, most recent posts, most popular posts of all time and WordPress tag cloud.
Advanced Activity Widget is highly customizable and allows you to display unlimited amounts of posts, comments and tags.
You determine the amount of posts or comments to display. You can enable or disable displaying a post thumbnail or comment Gravatar. Advanced Activity Widget contains built-in post tracking to determine your most popular posts. Easily display the amount of views next to each post excerpt. Determine the amount of WordPress tags to display.
The Widget has been developed to he highest quality standards and tested in all major modern browsers.
Advanced Activity Widget Features:
- Highly functional dynamic widget interface.
- Responsive tabs layouts that transforms to accordion on mobile devices and smaller screen resolutions.
- Ability to display most popular posts, latest posts and most recent comments.
- Display your WordPress Tag Cloud in two unique formats.
- 3 different layout options available:
- Standard Tab View
- Vertical Tab View
- Accordion View
- You determine the amount of characters to display for each post and comment excerpt.
- Display or hide post thumbnail and comment Gravatar.
- Post thumbnail automatically resized and cached.
- You determine the size of the post thumbnail and comment Gravatar.
- Uses a default post thumbnail if no image is available for posts.
- For posts with no images, you can use the built-in image or upload your own.
- Built-in post view recording & tracking.
- Display post view count under most popular post excerpt.
- Display date & time of post under most recent posts excerpt.
- Display post comment author name under comments tab
- Use WordPress shortcodes to display post view count and widget.
- Nice clean professional user interface.
- Multiple widgets configurations
- Inherits CSS styles from current active theme – fonts and colors.
- Use the in-built style creator to style the widget to your liking.
- Style the plugin with built-in colors, patterns and gradients.
- Change fonts, colours, backgrounds, gradients, padding, rounded corners and much more.
- Ability to enable / disable specific features of each tab.
- Live plugin preview panel that allows you to style the plugin in real time and see the changes.
- Built-in plugin update notifier so you are always notified of future updates.
- Translation & Multilingual ready.
- Tested with the latest version of WordPress.
- Massive new AAW Admin Panel with v4.0
- Enable / disable individual tabs
- Choose from 4 different types of widget box backgrounds. None, Unlimited Solid colors, Unlimited Gradients & 12 Patterns.
- Automatically checks for plugin updates & notifies you in the WordPress dashboard.
- and much, much more…
- Unzip plugin file.
- Upload the the plugin folder “advanced-activity-widget” (not just the files in it!) to your `wp-content/plugins` folder. If you’re using FTP, use ‘binary’ mode.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to the plugins settings page and setup and style the plugin to your desired requirements. (Configuration settings detailed in supplied documentation)
- Navigate to the WordPress Dashboard widgets page, drag the “Advanced Activity Widget” widget onto one of your WordPress theme sidebars. No configuration necessary.
- You’re done. Enjoy.
In order to work, Advanced Social Widget WordPress plugin needs the following requirements:
- WordPress release v3.0+
- PHP version 5+
Click here to view the changelog