OVARI – A Creative Portfolio HTML Template Created by wpscouts. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Ovari is a simple, bold and responsive grid based portfolio solution for creative people and agency / business, who are looking for a minimal and professional .
You can use this OVARI – A Creative Portfolio HTML Template on Site templates category for ajax, blog, bold, clean, creative, localization, minimal, mstrends, one page, photography, portfolio, post formats, simple, typography and another uses.
- Files included: Layered PSD, HTML Files, CSS Files, JS Files, PSD
- Layout: Responsive
- Documentation: Well Documented
- Compatible with: None
- Compatible browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- High resolution: Yes
- Columns: 4+
Ovari is a simple, bold and responsive grid based portfolio solution for creative people and agency / business, who are looking for a minimal and professional look.
For better responsive experience please remove themeforest frame from the top as it may cause some issue when viewed from mobile devices.
- Semantic, clean and valid HTML5
- Responsive Design (from 1170px to downward e.g. iPad, iPhone … etc)
- Retina Ready UI
- Google Fonts Integration
- Filterable Portfolio
- 3 Single Portfolio Layouts (stack, slider, gallery)
- Infinite Scroll ‘Load More’ button
- Site Elements (Buttons, Toggles, Tabs, Alerts)
- Services + Clients Template Pages
- Layered PSDs for Customisation
- jQuery Validated Forms
Get New Theme Releases, Sneak Peeks & Updates by Email!
Want more themes like this? Sign up to the MsTrends newsletter and i?ll keep you up-to-date with sneak peeks, updates, release dates and early demo access ? nice!
Sign up for the newsletter here!
Images used in this theme demo is taken from following resources. These images are not included in original theme file.
First and foremost, thanks for purchasing one of our files, we truly appreciate it. Support for all our themes and templates is conducted through the respective item discussion section. Please post you queries there.