Magento Lazy Image Loader Created by mgt-commerce. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Load your images on .
You can use this Magento Lazy Image Loader on Plugins category for ecommerce, lazy image loading, lazy images, lazy loader, lazy loader for magento, lazy loading, lazy loading image, lazyloading, magento images, magento lazy load, magento lazy loader and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: Magento 220.127.116.11, Magento 18.104.22.168, Magento 22.214.171.124, Magento 126.96.36.199, Magento 188.8.131.52, Magento 184.108.40.206, Magento 220.127.116.11, Magento 18.104.22.168, Magento 22.214.171.124, Magento 126.96.36.199, Magento 188.8.131.52, Magento 184.108.40.206, Magento 220.127.116.11, Magento 1.3.*
- Files included: PHP
- Compatible browsers: IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
Load your images on demand
There are many ways to improve the performance of your magento store. All shop owners will know that product images play an important part. However, there is one problem with this. The more images you have, the slower the site loads and utilizes more bandwidth.
A very good solution to this is to load your images on demand, or what is most commonly known as lazy loading.
ConclusionLazy loading is a additional way to improve the page’s loading time and overall performance. You only need 1-2 minutes to install this module.
1. Extract zip archive and copy contents to the app/folder of your Magento installation
2. Open the file “app/design/frontend/default/default/catalog/product/list.phtml”
>init($_product, ‘small_image’)>resi- ze(135); ?>” height=”135” alt=”<?php echo $this->stripTags($this->getImageLabel($_product, ‘small_image’), null, true) ?>” />
>init($_product, ‘small_image’)>resize(135); ?>” echo=”” />getSkinUrl(‘images/lazy_image_loader/loader.gif’); ?>” alt=”<?php echo $this->stripTags($this->getImageLabel($_product, ‘small_image’), null, true) ?>” />
3. Clear the cache in Admin > System > Cache Management