Magento City and Region Manager Created by aneel15. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: City and Region Manager allows you to add states/regions and cities for all countries. Regions and cities added will be displayed as dropdowns list in all address forms on fronted like checkout billing address step, checkout shipping address step and customer address, hence customers can select .
You can use this Magento City and Region Manager on Plugins category for cities dropdown in magento, cities manager, magento city and region manager, manage cities in magento, manage states in magento, province manager in magento, states manager and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: Magento 184.108.40.206, Magento 220.127.116.11, Magento 18.104.22.168, Magento 22.214.171.124, Magento 126.96.36.199, Magento 188.8.131.52, Magento 184.108.40.206, Magento 220.127.116.11, Magento 18.104.22.168, Magento 22.214.171.124, Magento 126.96.36.199, Magento 188.8.131.52, Magento 184.108.40.206, Magento 220.127.116.11, Magento 18.104.22.168, Magento 22.214.171.124, Magento 126.96.36.199, Magento 188.8.131.52, Magento 184.108.40.206, Magento 220.127.116.11, Magento 18.104.22.168, Magento 22.214.171.124, Magento 126.96.36.199, Magento 188.8.131.52
- High resolution: Yes
- Compatible browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
City and Region Manager allows you to add states/regions and cities for all countries. Regions and cities added will be displayed as dropdowns list in all address forms on fronted like checkout billing address step, checkout shipping address step and customer address, hence customers can select state and city by dropdown.
1 . Upload file manually ? Extract it and then extract ?Custom_City-2.0.0.tgz? and then copy all files app folder and then paste into your magento root directory.
2. Second way is from admin panel ? Go to admin panel ? System -> Configuration -> Magento Connect -> Magento Connect Manager and uncheck ? Put store on the maintenance mode while installing/upgrading/backup creation? option and browse file and upload it.
3. Clear Cache
4. Now follow provide documentation or goto admin panel and you will see new link “Region Manager”.
1). Manage states by country2). Manage cities related to country & state3). Show cities dropdown in checkout billing address step, checkout shipping address step and customer address form.4). “Not in List” link feature, if customer can’t find desired city in cities dropdown then he can add city in text field by clicking on this button dropdown will be converted into text field.5). Admin can enable/disable “Not in list” link anytime.