Google Shopping Feed – Prestashop Module Created by terranetpro. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: The Google Shopping Feed module will allow you to send the list of products of your shop to Google Merchant Center and publish your products on Google Shopping page results, that increase your sales by at least 20% in just a few .
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: PrestaShop 1.6.1.x, PrestaShop 1.6.1
- High resolution: No
- Compatible browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- Files included: PHP
The Google Shopping Feed module will allow you to send the list of products of your shop to Google Merchant Center and publish your products on Google Shopping page results, that increase your sales by at least 20% in just a few days.
The benefits for Merchants
You can easily import your products for Google Shopping using Google Merchant Center and our Google Shopping Feed module and increase your sales by at least 20%.
– XML file generated by Google Shopping corresponds to Atom standard
– Generated XML file corresponds to this standard: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/188494
– Generates XML file for all active languages in you store
– Built-in official Google product categories (taxonomy files)
– Automatically converts the price for each active language among the list of available currencies of your shop
– Include / Exclude out of stock products
– Include / Exclude attributes combinations
– Include / Exclude products with no GTIN code
– Include / Exclude products with no brand
– Include / Exclude non-available products
– Set the format for exported photos to Google Shopping (original + size available formats in your store)
– Catalog Filter
– Filter by price range
Regular installation. In order to install this module, click first on “Add new module” at modules tab on the back office. You will find it in the upper right corner. After that, click on “Upload file” and select the packaged file you have downloaded from Addons Prestashop. When your module appears in modules list сlick on “Install” next.
For successful interaction of the module with your store, you should correctly configure languages code, installed in your store. For example: Russian(ru-RU), English for United States(en-US), English for Great Britain(en-GB), French(fr-FR) etc.
Check this link for more details: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6093368 Following the link you will find the Specs for customizer data -> Language codes.
For successful operation of the module gshoppingfeed we recommend to change the following params memory_limit = 512M in file php.ini.