Delivery days for Prestashop Created by shagshag. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Delivery has features such as Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: PrestaShop 1.6.0.x, PrestaShop 1.5.6, PrestaShop 1.5.5, PrestaShop 1.5.4, PrestaShop 1.5.3, PrestaShop 1.5.2, PrestaShop 1.5.1, PrestaShop 1.5.0, PrestaShop 1.5.x, PrestaShop 1.4.9, PrestaShop 1.4.8, Other .
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: PrestaShop 1.6.0.x, PrestaShop 1.5.6, PrestaShop 1.5.5, PrestaShop 1.5.4, PrestaShop 1.5.3, PrestaShop 1.5.2, PrestaShop 1.5.1, PrestaShop 1.5.0, PrestaShop 1.5.x, PrestaShop 1.4.9, PrestaShop 1.4.8, Other
- High resolution: None
- Compatible browsers: IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
Allows customers to choose their delivery day.
This Prestashop module is a must have for every one who do home delivery, like florists, caterers, fresh or frozen products seller…
For each order, customers can select a delivery day among the ones you have allowed.You can export the orders and products to deliver for each day.
Integration to front-end template.
Compatible with One Page Checkout or standard order process.
Global or by client group configuration.
For example, group configuration can be usefull if you set a group by delivery area with different delivery day by area.
Week days configuration.
Integration to Back office.
- Manage the number of days to provide the final customer (between first and last selectable date).
- Delivery day can be added to the order confirmation e-mail.
- Delivery day can be send to an employee by e-mail.
- Products and orders can be exported day by day in CSV (Excel) format.
- Documentation and support are integrated to the configuration page.
- Read the module documentation
- Install the module in Prestashop by following the documentation for Prestashop 1.6, 1.5, 1.4 or 1.3
- On the configuration page choose your parameters.
- Customers will see the calendar immediately.
If you need help, use the support tab in the module configuration page or contact me from my envato profile