Oauth – Advanced Social Login Created by xcoder_io. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Advanced social login & User manegment is a login, register & user management solution focused on login with social platform. Your web application’s visitor can easily login with facebook,Twitter,Google Plus ,Linked In and .
You can use this Oauth – Advanced Social Login on Php scripts category for activity log, advanced login, auth, authentication, facebook twiter github google social login, laravel 5.3, social login with php mysql, social login with secure session management, user management and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software framework: Laravel
- Software version: PHP 7.x, PHP 5.6
- Compatible browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- High resolution: Yes
Advanced social login & User manegment is a login, register & user management solution focused on login with social platform. Your web application’s visitor can easily login with facebook,Twitter,Google Plus ,Linked In and Github.
It’s made by php framework laravel 5.3 and you can integrate it with your existing websites (need a little coding skills) authentication, authorisation and user management system.
We have another good user management script that one has more features(dynamnic menu, live chat) than this one.
What’s say our Customers
- Protected from SQL injection & common security vulnerabilities
- CSRF Protection – Protected from cross-site request forgery (CSRF) attacks
- Session Protection – highly secure Laravel session mechanism
- Highly secure one-way password hashing
- Login with Facebook.
- Login With Google Plus.
- Login With Twitter.
- Login With Linkin.
- Login With Github.
- Mobile compatible.
- Multi language support.
- Multi Theme option.
- Beautiful Dashboard.
- Beautiful track log system.
- Php / SMTP Mail support.
- Manage User.
- Take whole database backup anytime
PHP >= 5.6.4 OpenSSL PHP Extension PDO PHP Extension Mbstring PHP Extension Tokenizer PHP Extension XML PHP Extension
Upgrade from Laravel 5.2 to Laravel 5.3Set custom URL ( your desired URL) after user logged in.
Upgrade from Laravel 5.1(LTS) to Laravel 5.2.29Upgrade from Laravel 5.2(LTS) to Laravel 5.3
What’s New in Version 1.1:
In our previous version, every user can update social credential but the new version we restrict it to admin only.
Application has two layer Admin and General User
- Admin can set / remove oAuth Credential, email, theme, multi-language & privacy settings.
- Admin can add / delete / update users.
- Admin is able to clear activity logs.
- Users can’t delete / update data except thyself.
- Users are unable to set any data to setting panel.
- Users are unable to clear activity logs.
Question / Suggestion ?
Please Email us using Support contact form