FirstData GGe4 Payment Terminal Created by CriticalGears. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Our script allows you to have a quick & easy payment terminal for your clients to pay with major credit cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover) on your website without leaving it OR with paypal (website payments standard) on paypal website. Installation and configuration of the script .
You can use this FirstData GGe4 Payment Terminal on Php scripts category for amex, discover, e-commerce, firstdata, gge4, global gateway e4, mastercard, online payments, paypal payments, visa and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software framework: None
- Software version: PHP 4.x, PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0 – 5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5, PHP 5.6
- Compatible browsers: IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- High resolution: No
Our script allows you to have a quick & easy payment terminal for your clients to pay with major credit cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover) on your website without leaving it OR with paypal (website payments standard) on paypal website. Installation and configuration of the script takes less than 5 minutes (however you do need to have SSL and FirstData(GGe4) account).There are 2 options to pay: 1) customers can input price themselves and type description, 2) you can turn on pre-defined services and customers will select service from dropdown
1) You need FirstData(GGe4) account (!NOT LINKPOINT ACCOUNT!)
2) You need to install SSL certificate before going live with this terminal
3) cURL must be enabled on your hosting account (check with your hosting provider if unsure)
4) Optionally you need paypal account to accept paypal payments (can be turned on/off)
1) no accordion – http://www.convergine.com/scripts/firstdata-gge4-terminal/
2) with accordion – http://www.convergine.com/scripts/firstdata-gge4-terminal/index_with_accordion.php
Test Credit Card Info:
Please select VISA, any credit card name, card number can be – 4242424242424242 with any CVV and any future date.
– credit card type guesser
– “paypal payments standard” as payment option (enable/disable in config.php)
– php credit card validations (for no-js fallback)
– comes in 2 versions, with accordion and without
– 1 configuration file to edit.
– automatic http to https redirection (on/off in config file)
– setup services with pre-defined prices (in config file)
– accept paypal payments with website payments standard
– option to pay any amount by your customers
– payment confirmation email for administrator with full customer information (except the card information of course)
– “payment received” confirmation email for customer
– easy switch between Sandbox environment and Live environment (config file)
– easy to attach your database “order update statement” or “insert new order statement” upon successful payment.
– pass amount variable (or any other info) from your another page by adding URL parameters like this: ?amount=X or ?service=X
Attached jquery ui, jquery tools accordion and colorbox functionality.
Version 1.2 – October 6, 2015
– fixed issue with comma in the amounts.
– fixed paypal IPN listener URL
– added default timezone in config file
– fixed mktime notice
Version 1.1 – February 8, 2014
– replaced SOAP functionality with CURL for better compatibility.
Need product support?
Support for any of our products is offered ONLY through our support forum. Please do not post support questions here under the item comments. This is reserved for pre-sales questions. If you have purchased this product and now have questions, please follow the link below.