Amazon S3 integration for MailWizz EMA Created by twisted1919. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: This extension allows you to send various assets from your MailWizz EMA power application to Amazon S3.For example, when you upload a template in backend or customers area, the assets for that template can be moved to Amazon .
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software framework: None
- Software version: PHP 7.x, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5, PHP 5.6
- Compatible browsers: None
- Files included: PHP
- High resolution: None
Amazon S3 integration for MailWizz EMA
This extension allows you to send various assets from your MailWizz EMA power application to Amazon S3.
For example, when you upload a template in backend or customers area, the assets for that template can be moved to Amazon S3.
– Send assets to S3 while uploading emails in backend area
– Send assets to S3 while uploading emails in customers area
– Allow customers to use your S3 account to store the assets or force them to use their own
Install/Configure in a few easy steps
– Login in the backend of your MailWizz EMA powered website and navigate to Extensions menu.
– Hit the upload button and select the extension archive and upload it.
– Enable the extension then click on it’s title to go to the extension page from where you can see input your extension details.
– Input your Amazon S3 details in the extension settings.
See also https://kb.mailwizz.com/articles/install-extension/
– MailWizz EMA >= 220.127.116.11
– PHP >= 5.3
Please address any question, support ticket or any other query by using your mailwizz customer account.