AJAX Contact Form; Extended Created by jigowatt. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: This jQuery based AJAX Contact Form; Extended allows you to easily place a self-contained Contact Form on any HTML or PHP page of your existing .
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software framework: None
- Software version: PHP 5.x
- Compatible browsers: IE7, IE8, Safari, Opera
- High resolution: No
IMPORTANT NOTICE – Product is no longer supported
This produce has been superseded by our newest contact form product.
Ultimate PHP, HTML5 & AJAX Contact Form
Please note that you can still purchase this script if it fulfills your needs but we won’t be supporting or developing it any further.
v1.7 Released – November 10, 2012
This jQuery based AJAX Contact Form; Extended allows you to easily place a self-contained Contact Form on any HTML or PHP page of your existing website.
It uses just 1 file to Validate, Process and Send the completed contact form to your e-mail address and a Direct Message notification to your Twitter account, best of all, it does not reload the page to validate or send the form!
You can view a demo installation by following this live demo link
- 100% valid xHTML 1.0 Transitional
- AJAX powered (no page reloads). Save your bandwidth!
- Instantly notifies you via the Twitter Direct Message API as well as via E-Mail
- Very easy to integrate into any existing HTML or PHP page on your website
- The form style can be integrated into your existing website Stylesheet or you can use the Default Style
- All fields have a validation script so you get the * required info you need
- Improved Anti Spam ‘Captcha’, are you human? verification
- Replace included verification images with your own in minutes!
- Only 1 main option to configure (your email address) to make the script function
- Integrated Animated Sliding Thank You / Success page
- Uses standard PHP server features for a no-hassle installation (PHP Mail & Curl)
- Customisable email message that you receive
- Customisable email subject
- Phone number input with digit validation
Supports either PHP 4.x or PHP 5.x.
Can be tweaked/modified once purchased if you know the PHP language.
Please contact us with any questions you may have via the contact form on our author profile page.
Free tutorial: Add or Remove Custom Fields
2012-09-12 - v1.7 * Fix: Verification code incorrect message2012/09/12 - v1.6 * New: Added checkbox + radio sample * Tweak: Organize files into folders * Tweak: Update contact.php to be more clear to edit * Tweak: Serialize all form values via JS, don't have to define them each in JS anymore13/11/2011 - 1.5 Now 100% xHTML W3C valid. Change spaces to tabs. Approve .me for email validation. Make image verification easier to read. Various other code cleaning.31/10/2011 - 1.4.2 Fix 'Array' as subject for lower IE versions.05/05/2011 - 1.4.1 Fixed JS button disabled error.11/04/2011 - 1.4 Cookie fallback for verification.11/03/2011 - 1.3 Improvements to the image verification.23/09/2010 - 1.2 OAuth added so twitter DM's work. Requires configuration.31/08/2010 - 1.1 Added utf-8 support.21/01/2010 - 1.0 Released.
Tags: twitter, contact, php, AJAX, validation, css, style, form, submit, process, fields