Advanced Directory Indexing Created by betterphp. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Key .
You can use this Advanced Directory Indexing on Php scripts category for apache, automatic, directory, folder, index, information, list, listing, mod, modified, mod_autoindex, name, nicer, size, sort and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software framework: None
- Software version: PHP 5.x
- Compatible browsers: IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- Files included: HTML, CSS, PHP
- High resolution: No
- Automatically create directory listings
- Works with Apache’s mod_autoindex
- No need to copy files into each folder
- Sort files and folders by name, size or last modified time
- User friendly
- Light weight
- Uses CSS3
The default directory listing page is not very nice to look at and if like me you want a place to put various files and have them easy to navigate then this is the perfect script to do that ! It replaces the default directory listing with a completely custom one which has a much more user-friendly and visually appealing interface.
NOTE : Before buying this item please make sure you review the installation instructions, it requires server access that most shared hosting providers do not allow.
A demo can be found at http://jacekk.co.uk/code/directory_indexing/
The documentation included with the script can be seen here http://jacekk.co.uk/code/directory_indexing/README.html
If there are any problems with this item, the best place to ask is in the forum as I check that at least once a day. http://betterphp.co.uk/board/viewforum.php?f=29