Octopus Ajax Cart Created by octopuscodes. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Octopus has features such as High Resolution: No, Compatible Browsers: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Software Version: .NET 3.0, .NET 3.5, .NET 3.7, .NET 4.0, .NET 4.5, .NET 4.6 .
You can use this Octopus Ajax Cart on Net category for ajax cart, bootstrap, cart, ccavenue, checkout system, concept-8, html cart, invoice system, opencart, payment gateway, paypal cart, skrill cart, techprocess and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: .NET 3.0, .NET 3.5, .NET 3.7, .NET 4.0, .NET 4.5, .NET 4.6
- High resolution: No
- Compatible browsers: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
Octopus Ajax Cart is a simple, easy-to-use, ready-to-use ASP.NET MVC Shopping Cart script for building dynamic online shopping store.
Octopus Ajax Cart has an easy administration page that gives you full control over product, orders, customers, coupons and settings.
With our responsive e-commerce script, you will have your online store displayed correctly across a wide range of end-user devices and screen resolutions for easy ordering and checking out process.
- Bootstrap themes
- Responsive design
- Fully ajax
- Multiple product images
- Multiple product options
- Product model box
- Full list of products in order details page
- Search product model box
- Ajax pagination
- Manage shopping cart: Update the item quantity in cart, delete item in cart
- Discount coupons functionality
- Manage orders of customer
- Change order status
- Register and update profile customer
- Manage product from back-end
- Manage orders from back-end
- Manage coupon from back-end
- Manage customer from back-end
- Change setting website from back-end
- Free Updates
- 100% Support
- .NET Framework 4.0 or above
- MS IIS 7/6
- ASP.NET MVC 4.0 or above
- MS SQL Server 2008 or above
Octopus Ajax Cart is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, and Firefox
- IE 8+
- FireFox 3+
- Opera 11+
- Safari 5+
- Create new database on your hosting and run OctopusAjaxCart.sql file. Create database user and assign dbo rights to the user.
- Unzip Main.zip file and upload to your hosting.
- Open Web.config file and change values of server name, database name,username and password in connectionStrings tag as below:
- data source: your server name
- initial catalog: your database name
- user id: your username
- password: your password
- Run website and login with default account:
If you have problems, questions, ideal, etc…Contact me via email [email protected] Please contact us with any questions you may have via the contact form on my author profile page.
- V1.0 Released – March 1, 2016