Google Map User Control for ASP.NET Created by ard-soft. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Google has features such as High Resolution: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Software Version: .NET 4.0, .NET 4.5, .NET 4.6 .
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: .NET 4.0, .NET 4.5, .NET 4.6
- High resolution: Yes
- Compatible browsers: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
DML – Google Map User Control for ASP.NET with;
It helps you to create google maps for webforms by yourself within just seconds. Its powerful functionality allows you to edit a text, pin new location, customize settings and much more.
- Easy customization,
- No coding required,
- Compatible with .NET Framework 4.0 / 4.5 / 4.6 & WebForms,
- Easy integration,
- Customize database-driven user control for each page independently,
- Supporting 3 Google Map Types (Roadmap, Sattelite and Terrain),
- Adjust easily height of user control,
- Full responsive,
- Developed with latest technology (Jquery, AJAX, Bootstrap)
- 6 different control layout,
- Easy to use and maintain!
- More features coming soon…
System Requirements :
- .NET Framework 4.0 / 4.5 / 4.6
- Compatible with Web Forms,
- C# for Code-behind,
Q1: Does it compatible for MVC projects?
A1: It’s been developed for web forms. I have not tested it for MVC.
Q2: May I use this control on more than one page?
A2: Sure. Control is database-driven. That means, you can easily add control onto any pages in your page and customize it.
Q3: With which versions of .NET Frameworks is it compatible?
A3: It’s been developed with .NET Framework 4.5 (VS 2013 Community). It`s compatible with .NET Framework 4.0, 4,5 and 4,6
Q4: Can I edit source-code according to my needs?
Q5: Why do I need to take a Google API to activate it?
A5: Because it is mandatory according to Google’s policy. Google Maps API allows you to display maps on your web site / applications. 250.000 view is available daily for standard (free) API. For more, you supposed to take a premium code.
Q6: Does the support include customisation?
A6: I will assist with initial installation only. I do not help with customisation. I will aim to respond to all requests within 48 hours.
Change Log :
V 1.0 - 28.09.2016UPDATED : - Some performance issues,- Some changes to make it compatible with .NET Framework 4.0, 4.5 and 4.6
RELESE - 23.09.2016