Idea Mail – Minimal & Responsive Email Template Created by Gifky. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Idea has features such as Compatible Browsers: Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Hotmail, Apple Mail, Columns: 2 .
You can use this Idea Mail – Minimal & Responsive Email Template on Marketing category for Aweber, business, clean, constant contact, email marketing, email template, html newsletter, mailchimp, minimal, multipurpose, personal email template, responsive, responsive email template, Vertical Response and another uses.
- Files included: Layered PSD, HTML Files
- Layout: Responsive
- Documentation: Well Documented
- Compatible with: None
- Compatible browsers: Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Hotmail, Apple Mail
- High resolution: None
- Columns: 2
- 70 Responsive HTML email templates (7 color themes, 2 background versions, 5 layouts).
- Responsive email template based on fluid structure and Media Queries with ability to remove responsiveness.
- Layered elements PSD files (so you create your own color scheme or edit any used elements).
- Well commented valid HTML code.
- Ready to use “Tweet” and “Facebook share” buttons (powered by AddThis).
- Mailchimp version (70 email templates with Mailchimp’s merge tags).
- User friendly documentation covers PSD & HTML editing, useful tips, sending the template, using it in Aweber, Mailchimp and Constant Contact.
- You can copy/paste/delete/duplicate content blocks (tables) from layout to another to create your custom layout.
- Titles use Segoe UI font (common on Windows), if recipient doesn’t have it installed it uses Helvetica Neue (common on Mac), if none installed it uses default Helvetica and Arial fonts.
- Idea Mail is compatible with all major email clients & internet browsers (even Outlook 2000 and Internet Explorer 5.5 !), check out the live preview for screenshots of Idea Mail on different email clients and devices.
- It can be used in email programs or online services which support importing/editing HTML code (such as Aweber, Mailchimp, Vertical Response, etc…), although the email template renders correctly in Outlook 2007-2013 it’s not recommended to use Outlook to send it to your clients.
- If you are planning to use this template in Constant Contact or iContact please read this.
Version 1.1 [18 March 2013]- Added Mailchimp version (70 email templates with Mailchimp's merge tags).
Share the love!
If you like the template, please remember to give a minute of your time to rate it
Images by tommerton2010 (Images from live preview are not included in the download package).