XML Import/Export – PrestaShop module Created by terranetpro. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Using our module, you can easily export the list of products from one of your PrestaShop Stores and import in to another PrestaShop .
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: PrestaShop 1.6.1.x, PrestaShop 1.6.1
- High resolution: None
- Compatible browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11
Using our module, you can easily export the list of products from one of your PrestaShop Stores and import in to another PrestaShop Store.
The benefits for Merchants
This module will help you to speed up the work with your store, because you will be able to add and refresh easily the list of products in your store.
– Generate an XML with your products
– Allow/disallow product fields in generated XML
– Allow multilanguages for your products in generated XML
– Allow deletion of products before import
– Allow deletion of categories before import
Regular installation. In order to install this module, click first on ?Add new module? at modules tab on the back office. You will find it in the upper right corner. After that, click on ?Upload file? and select the packaged file you have downloaded from Addons Prestashop. When your module appears in modules list ?lick on ?Install? next.
– For successful operation of the module xmlimportexport we recommend to change the following params post_max_size = 20M (at least 20M), upload_max_filesize = 20M (at least 20M) in file php.ini.
– If you want only to import the list of products to your PrestaShop Store, than your XML should strictly correspond to example provided by us.
The imported XML file MUST have the same structure as the example file, otherwise it will not work. The example is here:XML Example