Prestashop integration in WordPress Created by shagshag. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Prestashop has features such as Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: PrestaShop 1.6.0.x, PrestaShop 1.5.6, PrestaShop 1.5.5, PrestaShop 1.5.4, PrestaShop 1.5.3, PrestaShop 1.5.2, PrestaShop 1.5.1, PrestaShop 1.5.0, PrestaShop 1.5.x, PrestaShop 1.4.9, PrestaShop 1.4.8, Other .
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: PrestaShop 1.6.0.x, PrestaShop 1.5.6, PrestaShop 1.5.5, PrestaShop 1.5.4, PrestaShop 1.5.3, PrestaShop 1.5.2, PrestaShop 1.5.1, PrestaShop 1.5.0, PrestaShop 1.5.x, PrestaShop 1.4.9, PrestaShop 1.4.8, Other
- High resolution: None
- Compatible browsers: IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
For years, blogging has proved to be the most effective inbound marketing method for online businesses. Ecommerce sites that blog successfully are driving more relevant traffic, increasing brand awareness and creating shareable content.
Why you should blog for your business:
- Appealing to your target audience
- Driving qualified traffic
- Promoting products without being salesy
- Building credibility as an expert
- Generating leads by instilling trust
- Enabling readers to share content
This module helps you to link your Prestashop shop and your WordPress blog. With it you can display catalog’s and products’ datas on sidebars and posts.
Add product to cart without leaving WordPress
Six widgets are available to display your catalog informations : Cart, categories, manufacturers, new products, specials and top sellers.
Use shortcodes an your blog post to display products informations
Prestashop multishop and WordPress multisite
This module is compatible with Prestashop multishop and WordPress multisite features. You can also link sereval WordPress site to a Prestashop blog.
Display your shop datas in your blog’s language even if it is multilanguage.
- Read the module documentation
- Install the module in Prestashop by following the documentation for Prestashop 1.6, 1.5, 1.4 or 1.3
- On the configuration page download the WordPress plugin and install it on your blog.
- Follow the instruction on the module configuration page to link your blog to your shop
- Install the plugin widgets and use the shortcodes
If you need help, use the support tab in the module configuration page or contact me from my CodeCanyon profile