Magento 2 Index Management from Admin Created by xpeedinfotech. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: This Magento 2 Index Management from Admin extension will help you to process index management from backend .
You can use this Magento 2 Index Management from Admin on Plugins category for ecommerce, extension for magento 2, index management, magento 2 index management, magento 2 module, magento 2 plugin and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: Magento 2.1.2, Magento 2.1.1, Magento 2.1.0, Magento 2.0.7, Magento 2.0.6, Magento 2.0.5, Magento 2.0.4, Magento 2.0.2, Magento 2.0.1, Magento 2.0.0
- High resolution: No
- Compatible browsers: IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- Files included: PHP
This Magento 2 Index Management from Admin extension will help you to process index management from backend panel.
Magento 2 provides an amazing index management module that will index your data into a special table, and automatically update or reindex if any data changes.
In order to perform re-indexing in Magento 2, you have to run below command using command prompt.
php bin/magento indexer:reindex
But with the help of this module, you will able to do reindexing from admin side.
- Easy to manage indexing from admin
- No need to use command prompt
- Independent module
- Easy to install and manage
- No core modifications
- No development knowledge requires