Developer Toolbar Created by mgt-commerce. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Be Professional, see what happens in the .
You can use this Developer Toolbar on Plugins category for Developer Toolbar, developers toolbar, Developing Toolbar, Developing Toolbar for magento, ecommerce, magento developer, magento developer toolbar and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: Magento 188.8.131.52, Magento 184.108.40.206, Magento 220.127.116.11, Magento 18.104.22.168, Magento 22.214.171.124, Magento 126.96.36.199, Magento 188.8.131.52, Magento 184.108.40.206, Magento 220.127.116.11, Magento 18.104.22.168, Magento 22.214.171.124, Magento 126.96.36.199, Magento 188.8.131.52, Magento 1.3.*
- Files included: PHP
- Compatible browsers: IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
Be Professional, see what happens in the dark
The Mgt Developer Toolbar for magento is very useful for all developers and frontend guys.
Many professional developers all over the world use this extension to find possible performance bottlenecks.
You have an overview of the parse time, memory consumption and number of queries executed.
It also gives you information about the Controller, Module and Action which is responsible for the current request.
The advantage for frontend guys should also be mentioned, you get a complete overview how the blocks are rendered and which templates are used. This makes all block and template changes easier than ever before.
Give it a try, you will never ever work without this developer toolbar!
Requests: involved controller classes, modules, actions and request parameters
General Info: website id, website name, store id, store name, storeview id, storeview code, storeview name and configured caching method
Handles: overview of layout handles
Events/Observer: overview of events with it’s observers
DB-Profiler: Number of executed queries, average query length, queries per second, longest query length, longest query and detailed query listing including simple syntax highlighting of SQL
Config: enable/disable frontend hints, inline translation and cache clearing
PHP -Info: output of phpinfo()
Profiling: output of Varien_Profiler with function execution time, function count and memory usage
Additional Information: version information, page execution time and overall memory usage
Blocks: overview of block nesting
1. Extract zip archive and copy contents to the app/folder of your Magento installation
2. Clearing the cache – System ? Cache Management
3. Edit index.php and enable the pro!ler Varien_Pro!ler::enable()