- Software framework: CodeIgniter
- Software version: PHP 4.x, PHP 5.x, MySQL 4.x, MySQL 5.x
- Compatible browsers: Chrome 4, Chrome 5, Firefox, IE7, IE8, Safari
Satisfy Us is a community support and feedback tool, similar to Get Satisfaction.
The goal of Satisfy Us is to establish a place where your customers can come to report problems directly to you, give you ideas, ask questions, and, importantly, give you praise for doing a great job!
Users can sign up and contribute their thoughts on you or your product, users can then vote on topics which are important to them by starring them. The most popular ideas are displayed on the homepage.
Employees can be added, when an employee replies they have an ‘EMPLOYEE’ title, and can mark topics as active or resolved.
Administrators have full reign over the site and can ban, delete, change the password, email address, etc. of any user. They can also make other users employees, edit the site title, the blurbs on the side bar, and the tagline.
- User sign up and login
- Users can post ideas
- Users can post questions
- Users can report problems
- Users can give praise!
- Topics can be starred by users
- Users and employees can respond to topics
- Employees can mark the topic as resolved or active
- Employees can delete the topic
And many more!
Make your product better by getting direct input from your community in an easy and effective manner.
This is a complete and standalone application that runs on the CodeIgniter framework.
User account for live preview:
Employee account for live preview:
Icons are either from Silk by famfamfam or created by myself.