ProAjax – Automatically Ajaxify Your Laravel Application Created by Laracoderr. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: No matter how complex or simple your application is, it all turns down to user experience. With AJAX, simple things like submitting the form, populating an HTML element, or anything of that sort makes your application much faster and more .
You can use this ProAjax – Automatically Ajaxify Your Laravel Application on Php scripts category for ajax, ajaxifiy, auto ajax, form, laravel, laravel ajax, login form and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software framework: Lithium
- Software version: None
- Compatible browsers: IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- High resolution: None
No matter how complex or simple your application is, it all turns down to user experience. With AJAX, simple things like submitting the form, populating an HTML element, or anything of that sort makes your application much faster and more user-friendly.
No need to do something like
if $request->ajax(). We automatically do that for you. You do not need to modify your Laravel application.
Check out the demo to see it for yourself.
Full list of features include:
- One click AJAX
- No Setup Necessary
- Works with your existing PHP/Laravel Application
- No need to change any backend code to return response as JSON. It handles that automatically
- No need to set up any AJAX request by yourself. Let ProAjax take care of everything for you
- Simply add
pro-ajaxclass to any of your form, buttons or links and let ProAjax take care of the rest
- Configure what happens before and after ajax request without actually going into the ajax code
- 100% customizable. Customize the alert element, alert message and everything.
- Works with validation – Auto parse the errors and highlight the error fields.
- Works with redirection request. Redirect your users after submitting a form using AJAX.
When you think about why you should have this plugin, just remember that you do not need to write code for each and every Ajax request. Best of all, you do not need to even think about managing your controller methods to make way for AJAX and non-AJAX requests.