Primarius Multiple SiteBuilder Created by primarius. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Primarius Multiple SiteBuilder is a PHP script created for designers that need a simple way to create and manage multiple websites for their .
- Software framework: N/A
- Software version: PHP 4.x, MySQL 4.x
- Files included: PHP
- Compatible browsers: Firefox, IE7, IE8, Safari
- Files included:
Primarius Multiple SiteBuilder is a PHP script created for designers that need a simple way to create and manage multiple websites for their clients.
One script can manage unlimited number of individual websites and each Client can manage his/her own website through a simple interface.
Each website can have:
- Multiple pages (with individual page Titles and META information)
- Image Galleries
- Contact Forms
A website can also have a disk space quota, a custom template and an expiration date can beset, so the site can be automatically disabled.
Each website is created in a custom named folder (e.g. http://www.mydomain.com/website1) so it is easy to use domain forwarding.
A simple website template is included as well as detailed instructions on how to create your own!
- Unlimited number of clients.
- Unlimited number of websites for each client.
- Client can manage his/her website from simple back-office with WYSIWYG editor.
- Unique templates for each site.
- Templates are simple HTML/CSS files!
- Simple Instalation
Try our demo!
Admin login: adminAdmin password: admin
Client login: demoClient password: demo
- Demo client website
- Demo client website with custom template #1
- Demo client website with custom template #2
We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Security Update – 1st September 2009
- This minor update fixes some security bugs. Changed file: “index.php” inside “core/data”. Be sure to also upload this file to all your client websites.
Version 1.1 – 26th August 2009
- You can now insert META tags and description to each individual page
- Each individual page can have a different page title.
- WYSIWYG editor updated to latest version, works in ALL major browsers (Safari included).
- Changed default template to UTF-8.
- Various bugs resolved.