- Video preview resolution: None
- Software framework: None
- Software version: PHP 5.0 – 5.2, PHP 5.3
- Compatible browsers: IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- High resolution: No
Important: First Try to create your LastFM API Key before Purchasing This.
Please check your radio Server with Online Radio Test before any Purchasing.
Important:Online Radio Test may shows other player, if your radio server works there, it will also works with this player because core classes for grabbing SongHistory and History are the same.
Check also Player V1.0&V2.0+Amazon AlbumCover API
• PHP5 Server
• Your server should allowed opening your radio port(ask your server host about this)
• under PHP server settings: allow_url_fopen should be Enable
Player jQuery Settings are as follows:
$radioURL = like “188.8.131.52”
$radioPort = like “80” or “6096”
ShowAlbumCover = true/false;
AutoPlay = true/false;
radioName = “YOUR RADIO NAME”;
AlbumCover is optional and need a free “LastFM API KEY”
Radio Stream should be in MPEG format, no support for AAC/AAC+ stream
ShowAlbumCover = true
Player will show AlbumCover in teaser area.
ShowAlbumCover = false
Player will show a PNG image(Your Radio Logo for example) in teaser area.
• Chrome – Full Function[Except HTML5 Sound for Shoutcast Type 2.0]
• Safari – Full Function
• Opera – Full Function
• Firefox – Full Function
• IE9 – Full Function
• Sound Manager 2.0
• LastFM AlbumCover [Track search API]
• Devshed PHP Shoutcast Class