MailWizz EMA integration with Authorize.net Created by twisted1919. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Accept payments with Authorize.net for your MailWizz EMA powered application!This extension allows your MailWizz EMA customers to pay for their selected price plans by using Authorize.net.If you want an alternative to the included Paypal/Offline method, so that your customers can securely pay with .
You can use this MailWizz EMA integration with Authorize.net on Php scripts category for anti-spam, bulk email, cms, email campaigns, email delivery, email marketing, email templates, forms, inbox email, mail list, marketing, newsletter, send email, send newsletter, subscribers and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software framework: Yii
- Software version: PHP 5.0 – 5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5, MySQL 5.x
- Compatible browsers: None
- High resolution: None
MailWizz EMA integration with Authorize.net Payment Gateway
Accept payments with Authorize.net for your MailWizz EMA powered application!
This extension allows your MailWizz EMA customers to pay for their selected price plans by using Authorize.net.
If you want an alternative to the included Paypal/Offline method, so that your customers can securely pay with their credit cards, Authorize.net is a great one.
INSTALL in a few easy steps
– Login in the backend of your MailWizz EMA powered website and navigate to Extensions menu.
– Hit the upload button and select the extension archive and upload it.
– Enable the extension then click on it’s title to go to the extension settings page from where you can input your authorize.net details.
CONFIGURE the extension (after the above steps)
– Create an account with Authorize.net
– Go into the backend of your MailWizz powered website, click on left side menu: Monetization -> Payment gateways -> AuthorizeNet
– Input your Authorize.net account details.
TEST the integration
Keep the extension in test/sandbox mode until you are done testing.
After the extension is enabled you can use it to checkout and make sure everything works properly. No real charge will be made.
Once you are sure everything looks fine, switch the extension in live mode.