FastPano 360 – Virtual Tour Constructor Created by Avirtum. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: FastPano has features such as High Resolution: No, Compatible Browsers: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Software Version: PHP 5.x .
You can use this FastPano 360 – Virtual Tour Constructor on Php scripts category for 360 panorama, 360 virtual tour, 3d panorama, html5 panorama, interactive tours, panorama cms, panorama viewer, panoramic, photo tour, photography, real estate tour, thumbnails, virtual tour, vtour, webgl panorama and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software framework: CodeIgniter
- Software version: PHP 5.x
- Compatible browsers: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- High resolution: No
FastPano 360 is a php script that lets you create awesome virtual tours for your customers without advanced programming knowledge. Using the built-in filemanager you can easily upload and manage your panoramic and thumbnail photos, with the virtual tour manager you can quickly add new scenes and publish it for your clients. FastPano 360 is simple to use. It has admin and client parts. The admin part is used to manage virtual tours and the client part is used to view a virtual tour. All what you need is just to upload script files to your hosting, change the admin login and password and use it. This plugin is responsive and works on all modern browsers and mobile devices. Use this plugin to create interactive tours, maps and presentations.
Consider the fact that in the demo some functions are blocked.
- Simple & Clean Design
- Powerfull Admin Panel
- Build-In FileManager
- Delete, Cut and Copy Files & Folders
- No Database Needed
- Modern Browsers Compatible
- Easy to use
Sources and Credits
- jQuery – http://www.jquery.com
- FontAwesome – http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome
- Angular – https://github.com/angular/angular.js
- CodeIgniter 3 – https://www.codeigniter.com
- Angular Growl v2 – http://janstevens.github.io/angular-growl-2
- ngFileUpload – https://github.com/danialfarid/ng-file-upload
- FeatherLight – https://github.com/noelboss/featherlight
- jsSocials – https://github.com/tabalinas/jssocials
- LightSlider – https://github.com/sachinchoolur/lightslider
- ToolTipster – https://github.com/iamceege/tooltipster