Colorize – URL to Color codes Extractor Created by pluginpunch. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Parses CSS file, gets all the color codes, indexes the colors in the order of .
You can use this Colorize – URL to Color codes Extractor on Php scripts category for css, css color codes, css color generator, css colors, css colors indexer, css to color Palette, php and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software framework: None
- Software version: PHP 5.x
- Compatible browsers: None
- High resolution: None
Colorize is a super awesome utility to get color codes!
Parses CSS file, gets all the color codes, indexes the colors in the order of usage.
Examples are based on Twitter bootstrap
Here is the quick example:
$oColorize = new clsColorize($css_url);$colors = $oColorize->getColors();echo 'Show 5 most used colors';print_r($oColorize->getMostUsedColors(5));
5 Star Quality – Reviews
- Clean code – PHP Utility Class
- Well Documented
- Ability to extract all the colors in a CSS resource/URL
- Ability to get usage count
- Ability to get most used colors