BrainWorx Project management brainstorming Created by tahawesam. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: BrainWorx is a web based application the helps you to manage your company or freelance projects with brainstorming tools, this revolutionary application also works great for consultants, project managers, and service .
You can use this BrainWorx Project management brainstorming on Php scripts category for attach, brainstorming, css3, deadlines, filter, html5, investments, jquery, managements, manager, notes, php, projects, upload, users and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software framework: None
- Software version: PHP 4.x, PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0 – 5.2, PHP 5.3, MySQL 4.x, MySQL 5.x
- Compatible browsers: IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- High resolution: None
BrainWorx is a web based application the helps you to manage your company or freelance projects with brainstorming tools, this revolutionary application also works great for consultants, project managers, and service professionals.
features includes in BrainWorx:
Project Management1- Projects: create projects and assign them to the customers.
2- You can full manage projects [ add / edit / delete / filtration ] , progress, cost, Team Leader, Team, Start and , End date, Project brief.
3- Notes: Project Managers or Staff members can create Notes based on a specific project.
4- Files: File Upload Tool allowed the users to attach files based on a specific project.
5- Contacts: Project Managers can attach clients contact information to projects with a feature to add clients from existing list
6- Deadlines: Project Managers can add multiple deadlines for each project.
7- Project Investments: by adding projects phases on cost and time, Brainworx automatically calculating the hall project investments in total cost and total
Staff Management & permissions:- Just two levels of user-rights (Administrator or custom user permissions)
– You have flexibility over the permissions of each staff member, you can manage in the member permissions (hide/show tools, members can manage tools [add-edit-delete] or view only)
– Just create your database on your hosting -> import the DB.SQL file to your database.
– Open config.php file and change the configuration of database connection.
Please note that some features are disabled in demo mode!
username: Employee1 or Employee2 or Employee3