OctopusCodes – Meeting Room Booking Created by octopuscodes. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: OctopusCodes has features such as High Resolution: No, Compatible Browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Software Version: .NET 4.0, .NET 4.5, .NET 4.6 .
You can use this OctopusCodes – Meeting Room Booking on Net category for appointments, booking, calendar, classes, hotel, paypal, photography studio, recurring events, rentals, reservation, reservation management, service reservation, tennis court and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: .NET 4.0, .NET 4.5, .NET 4.6
- High resolution: No
- Compatible browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
OctopusCodes Meeting Room Booking is the most powerful, features rich, easy to use Meeting Room Registration extension for ASP.NET MVC. It allows you to create rooms, allows registrants to register rooms and process payment via online payment gateways as PayPal.
OctopusCodes Meeting Room Booking has an easy administration page that gives you full control over category, events, orders, customers and settings.
With our responsive, you will have your site displayed correctly across a wide range of end-user devices and screen resolutions for easy ordering and checking out process.
- Bootstrap Themes
- Responsive Design
- Allows you to view rooms in a floor.
- Search room with more conditions: Date, Floor, Room Type, Capacity
- Room detail page to display information of room include photos of events
- Allows you to register for one user.
- Shopping cart option allows you to register for different rooms within one checkout as PayPal Payment.
- Registrants can access to registration history page to view their registration history and edit information of registration records if needed.
- Manage Orders of Customer
- Change Profile Customer
Admin Panel Features
- Show Schedules on Calendar
- Manage Floors
- Manage Rooms
- Manage Room Types
- Manage Orders
- Manage Accounts
- Manage Setting
- Change Admin Profile
- .NET Framework 4.0 or above
- MS IIS 7/6
- ASP.NET MVC 4.0 or above
- MS SQL Server 2008 or above
Install Database on Hosting
Create new database on your hosting and run meetingroombooking.sql file. Create database user and assign dbo rights to the user.
- Unzip Main.zip file and upload to your hosting.
- Open Web.config file and change values of server name, database name,username and password in connectionStrings tag as below:
- data source: your server name
- initial catalog: your database name
- user id: your username
- password: your password
- Run website and login with default account:
- Admin Panel (Admin access)
Remember that you can change default admin URL in order to secure admin UI entry point.
- Customer Panel (User access)
- Admin Panel (Admin access)
If you have problems, questions, ideal, etc…Contact me via email email@example.com Please contact us with any questions you may have via the contact form on my author profile page.
- Free Updates
- 100% Support
- V1.0 Released – June 09, 2017