Image Editor App Template (iOS) with iAd/Admob Created by enrico20. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: ________________________ IMAGE EDITOR APP .
You can use this Image Editor App Template (iOS) with iAd/Admob on Mobile category for blur, color, draw, editor, effect, filter, image, instagram, ios, photo, photoshop, rotate, social, tone, tool and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: iOS 7.0.x, iOS 8.0.x
- Files included: .h, .m, .xib/.nib, Layered PNG
________________________ IMAGE EDITOR APP ________________________
This is the new image editor app, which lets you fully customise your photos (without Aviary SDK).The app is very easy to customise and to build-in to your app project. Alternatively, it can be used as stand-alone app, and be published to the App Store.
___________________________ MAIN KEYS ___________________________
• iPhone and iPad Version, Universal App
• Easy to customise, build-in or to publish as stand-alone app
• You can apply effects like filters, blur, special effects (pixelation etc.) or adjust the brightness, contrast and saturation and even rotate, crop and resize the image. Also, you can add stickers to add, save it to your camera roll, or publish it on social networks
•iAd and Admob are integrated in the new Update v1.1
• The project comes with a documentation and all customer questions are answered quickly
• NO Aviary SDK, this image editor is based on the CLImageEditor SDK and needs no registration, etc.
The project is really easy to use, even without programming skills, due to the clean code and the documentation.If you are not able to reskin the app, we can do this for you, simply write us an email.
If you have any further questions, we will be happy to answer these.
____________________________ UPDATES ____________________________
UPDATE v1.1 : iAd and Admob integration.
UPDATE V1.2 : Fixing a layout bug concerning the ad banners and changing the theme of the editor to a dark theme.
UPDATE V1.3 (1) : Fixing a bug concerning a crash when tapping on the share button on an iPad.
UPDATE V1.3 (2, on 08.08.2015) : Fixing another bug for the iPad version.