Full CSS3 Tooltip Created by vp76. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: This item is mainly targeted to show some of the powerful contributions of CSS3 .It uses several new CSS3 additions like transitions, transformations, opacity, shadows .
- Video preview resolution: 1280×720
- Software version: CSS3
- Files included: HTML, CSS
- Compatible browsers: IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
This item is mainly targeted to show some of the powerful contributions of CSS3 .
It uses several new CSS3 additions like transitions, transformations, opacity, shadows …
- Pure CSS3
- Fully and easily customizable
- Tooltips can contain what you want (HTML, images …)
- Three themes are included (dark, light, blue)
- Very easy to use (please take a look at “How to use it” section to see how simple it is)
- Same render on unsupported browsers (only the animation is not displayed ; Look at the video to see the result in IE8 )
How to use it
<a href=”#”>Link</a><span>Content of the tooltip with HTML </span>
In this item, we use an “a” element associated with a “span” element, but you can use any of HTML elements (it is explained in ReadMe file with an example).
This item works with the following browsers :
- Firefox 4+
- IE10 (Preview)
- Opera 10.50+
NOTE : This item is also compatible with IE7 , IE8 and IE9 but without animations.
# 1.0.1 (March 10th)
- Added IE7 compatibility
- Fix transparency problem
- Use Microsoft Matrix filter for the transform property
- Use Microsoft BasicImage filter for the rotate property