Forms Plus: CSS – Form Framework Created by swebdeveloper. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Froms Plus is a form framework. CSS version includes: styled inputs, buttons, selects, textarea, file uploads, colorpick,checkboxes, radio buttons, switches, ratings, block and image pick, simple and accordion like show blocks, tooltips, field states, tabs, steps, .
You can use this Forms Plus: CSS – Form Framework on Css category for bootstrap, checkout, contact, css3 notifications, form framework, login, pop up form, rating, registration, responsive, responsive form, review, subscribe, toggle switches and another uses.
- Video preview resolution: None
- Software version: CSS2, CSS3
- High resolution: Yes
- Compatible browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
Froms Plus is a form framework. CSS version includes: styled inputs, buttons, selects, textarea, file uploads, colorpick,checkboxes, radio buttons, switches, ratings, block and image pick, simple and accordion like show blocks, tooltips, field states, tabs, steps, popups.
Froms Plus has collection of contact, user, ecomerce forms, example of results page and allows you to create forms of any complexity.
This product includes CSS and HTML, it?s not a WordPress plugin.
Other variations of Forms Plus:
- 40+ Color Themes
Each color theme has its own css file, that can be easily modified for creating your own colors.
- 40+ Form templates
A lot of ready to use forms.
- 9 Designs
Contains 9 designs with styled form elements and animation effects.
- Modern Elements
Includes progressive form elements: customized selects, toggles, ratings, picture and block picker.
- Show/hide blocks
Blocks that can be shown/hidden on click, plus blocks with accordion-like behaviour.
- RTL support (beta)
- HTML5 validation
Forms are powered with Bootstrap – most popular HTML, CSS, and JS framework for developing responsive design.
- Font Awesome
Complete set of Font Awesome vector icons created by Dave Gandy.
- HTML5 and CSS3
Take full advantage of modern web technologies. Semantic HTML markup and standards-compliant CSS.
- Responsive Design
Size doesn’t matter – a fully responsive layout that adapts to all devices.
- Highly Customized
Contains a large amount of customized elements: text and file inputs, selects, textareas, radio buttons, checkboxes, etc.
22 February 2016 – Version 1.4
- Block pick reworked
- now it has 3 types: picture pick, block pick, bordered block pick
- all types can be with or without mark (point/square, radio button/checkbox, switch box)
- added alternative views for block pick, bordered block pick
- Checkboxes/radio buttons, switches
- small restyling
- checkbox hover restyle for Colored skin
28 January 2016 – Version 1.3
- RTL (beta)
- Bug fixes
11 January 2016 – Version 1.2.2
- Bug fixes.
21 November 2015 – Version 1.2.1
- Added example with input next to checkbox/radio button.
- Steps are now responsive with 2 variants, for mobile devices size: – show only active step; – minimize to icons/numbers.
- Updated documentation.
14 November 2015 – Version 1.2
- Added 2 new forms: Contact with map, Contact with icon.
- Added Results page example
- Button sizes: btn-xs, btn-sm, btn-lg
17 September 2015 – Version 1.1
- Updated documentation.
11 September 2015 – Version 1.1
- Reworked states (required, error). Please check before updating.
- Added “valid” state for form elements.
- Added HTML5 validation in 2 variants: 1st – valid/error icons; 2nd – icons with a field highlight.
- Added 13 forms: e-commerce forms with steps, contact forms.
- Added 2 new elements: picture picker, block picker.
- Added show/hide blocks with checkboxes (can be opened separately), radio buttons (accordion like behaviour).
- Bug fixes for a new version of Chrome.
23 August 2015 – Version 1.0
- Initial release.